- How can I book to stay at your hotel?
For direct bookings, availability & rates : use the booking engine on this page. For any further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the available room types in the hotel?
Double room: Can sleep up to 3 people, 1 double bed or 2 twin beds and 1 single bed.
Family room with sliding door partition: can sleep up to 4 people, 1 double bed & 2 sofa beds (sliding door separates parents’ slipping area from kids’ sleeping area)
There are 2 view choices: inland view & sea view
- Is there a safe box in the room? If yes, what is the current charge?
Each room has its own safe box. Current rental charge is € 3,50 per day
- Is there Wi-Fi access in the rooms & lobby? If yes, what are the current charges?
Wi-fi access is free of charge in rooms and lobby, provided you use your own device.
- What are the standard “check in” and “check out” times of the hotel?
14:00hrs is check-in time & 12:00hrs noon is the check-out time.
- Do you have rooms adapted for disabled guests?
Sorry, we do not. All rooms are spacious and easily accessible but they have bathtubs and not shower. Hotel is flat and ramped where necessary.
- Do you have ironing facilities in rooms?
Sorry, we do not have ironing facilities in rooms. There is an ironing room to use free of charge. The hotel offers also laundry service at a charge.
- Do you have Tea & coffee facilities in rooms?
Yes, tea & coffee making facilities are available in all hotel rooms.
- Do you have hairdryer in rooms?
Yes, hairdryers are available in all hotel rooms.
- Is there a mini bar or mini fridge in the rooms?
All hotel rooms have a mini fridge.
- Can guests request room upgrades whilst in resort?
Yes, provided hotel occupancy allows our hotel to upgrade you either to another view or in a different room type with a charge. In order to avoid any disappointment, please book the desired room type or room view with your travel agent.
- Does the hotel provide beach/pool towels?
Beach towels are available at reception between 10:00-18:00. You can change them every 3 days.
- My return back flight back home is late. Can I book a “late check out” directly with the hotel whilst in resort?
Yes, but the hotel cannot guarantee this in advance but only on the day you depart since the availability of late check-out rooms always depends on the rooms arriving to our hotel on the day of your departure.
Current charge for a “late check out” room is € 80 until 18:00hrs local time.
- I have booked a “late check out” room. Will I be able to keep the same room I will be staying at?
It’s not guaranteed that you can keep the same room. Guests with a pre-booked late check-out are requested 1 day before their departure to check with reception if possible to keep the same room or you will be asked to check out from the room 12:00 noon and will be given another room.